BLOG: Dialin' Up the Dream, Baby

banner

2005/02/05

Dialin' Up the Dream, Baby

My home is officially reconnected to the information superhighway. I'm driving a 1978 Ford Pinto with no muffler, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

That's right, my friends- I'm connecting through a phone line. Afterwards I think I'm gonna listen to a few records on the phonograph and grab a pie from the icebox. Yessiree.

All jesting aside, it's really not that terribly slow. I only really use the internet to troll discussion boards, check my email, and update this blog. I'm sure if I tried to download all of Casablanca I might encounter a problem, but other than that, it's fine.

Speaking of updating the blog- I changed the settings so anyone could post a comment. Luckily, someone I told about the site suggested the change after their attempt to comment was rebuffed.

3 Comments:

Blogger dawnsia said...

So I got me a blog account for nothing?

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see you are finally remembering the ole laptop, right?

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always said you was a great writer.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters