BLOG: Karr

banner

2006/08/28

Karr

Apparently the DNA didn't match with Karr. So the charges were dropped, as expected.

Here's my thing- shouldn't he be (to borrow a Bushism) held to account for his actions? One shouldn't be able to make false statements to authorities, get a free trip to Colorado, tons of publicity, and waste countless law enforcement funds and hours simply because one is a jackass.

I'm fairly sure making false statements to authorities is an indictable offense. Thus, they should bring charges. Maybe they will. If they don't, every cook and crazy is going to come out of the woodwork, just to get their five minutes of fame.

Maybe I'll admit to the Lindbergh kidnapping. Or the Kennedy assassination. Whatever floats my boat. Maybe I stole a CIA computer filled with sensitive data. Who knows? The only limit is my imagination, and after they find out I didn't do it, I'll get a book deal and an interview.

America's strange.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yorick said...

That made me laugh out loud, Fish- a pitifully rare event, indeed.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one would watch what ya say about the CIA-ya know Big Brother and all.....

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters