BLOG: Busy Weekend

banner

2006/08/28

Busy Weekend

Things I've done since my last blogging effort:

1) Went to my 2-year old niece's birthday party. It was a nice reminder of a time when being pushed in a plastic car down the road was the highlight of the day.

2) Attended a karaoke party Saturday night with my wife and some of her old high school friends. Met lots of interesting people. The highlight was watching the gathering across the street get bothered by police.

3) Sunday was devoted to working on law school related assignments and watching episodes of MythBusters. There was also time for a brief trip to Walmart, where I picked up a few goodies I'll blog about shortly.

So, the blog is far from dead. But with the first week of law school having recently crashed over the shore of my consciousness, I needed a few days to lay exhausted on the sand.

Don't you just love extended metaphors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters