BLOG: BlogLines

banner

2006/08/22

BlogLines

I've known about this for a while but I aways forget about it before I can use it. Which is ironic, because the whole point of it is to instantly remind you of things. Odd. Anyway, it's a neat idea. You subscribe to blogs and I assume you get an e-mail whenever they post something. That way you're not (as I tend to do) constantly updating various websites.

It's a free service, and seems pretty useful. And I honestly wouldn't recommend it if I wasn't about to try it out myself. Later I'll post my opinions and/or reviews of the service for the curious. Here's the link if you're feeling adventurous.

EDIT: I'm trying it out now. I was able to find every blog I generally read, which is good. It'll take a while to figure out how useful it is, but it should save time. It appears you go to their site and they import the information, as opposed to them e-mailing it to you. The verdict's still out, however. I'll render a final decision later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters