BLOG: Package

banner

2005/06/03

Package

I can't swear to it, but I think I have the ability to heal people. I haven't developed it or given it much thought, but recently an event has made me reconsider.

A few weeks ago one of my students was hit in the eye with a hacky-sack that another student had thrown. I walked over to her and checked on the injury, naturally looking at her eye as I did so. The bell rang and I forgot about it until I realized that my eye was hurting as I was driving home- just like I'd been hit. A part of me wonders if I didn't somehow subconsciously transfer her injury to myself.

I'm going to do some research and see what I come up with. All I know is my eye felt just like someone had thrown something at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters