BLOG: Rain, Rain, Go Away...

banner

2005/06/01

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

It's rained here for the last five days. Sometimes it pours, other times a sprinkle- earlier this evening the air was filled with a fine mist, and I had the eerie sensation that I was meandering through a sluggish sea. (Ironically enough, it's starting to thunder as I type this.)

The weather man thinks this will last through the rest of the week. I hope not. There's a reason I didn't move to Oregon. The high today was 66, I believe. Sixty-six. In Georgia on the first day of June. I'm finally through teaching and all I want to do is run through a field and scream and now I can't because I'll sink in the muck up to my knees.

Here's hoping that wherever you are, it's sunny and beautiful. Take advantage of it, cause I know I would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters