BLOG: Wireless

banner

2005/04/23

Wireless

I'm writing this from the Brewhouse Cafe in downtown Atlanta on my new wireless Dell laptop. I'm amazed at how I can access the internet through nothing but the air. (Finally, no more cords for the animals to chew through.)

The great thing about wireless is that you can "piggyback" on other connections that exist in the area. There are about four or five connections in the area, due to the density of Atlanta's population.

I'm ordering the Red Pepper Roasted Hummus and the Reuben Sandwich. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I just got my new wireless computer set up, too. Isn't the whole wireless thing the best? I love it. Love your blog, too.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"sweet"

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters