BLOG: Say Cheese...

banner

2005/02/06

Say Cheese...

Like everyone else on the planet, I'm an amateur photographer. Thanks to the advent of digital technology, what once required copious amounts of technical precision can now be accomplished through the touch of a button. This is a good thing, because I don't see myself lugging around a ten pound camera and tripod to take a picture of a butterfly.

Below I've posted a picture, but I need to add a caveat first.

I don't intend for this blog to become a devotional or a weak attempt to convert people to religion. I photograph objects for their pure aesthetic value; I promise there is no underlying motive to propagate an ideological viewpoint.

The picture below is of Mary and Jesus. It is a statue on the grounds of a convent in Conyers, Georgia. Regardless of what you believe concerning Christianity, it is hard not to admit that the grounds are breathtaking. I hope you enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters