BLOG: A Grand Experiment

banner

2005/02/07

A Grand Experiment

My site has almost received 300 hits, and it's still less than a week old. However, I'm fairly sure that half of those hits have come from me while editing and uploading the page.

That still leaves 150 or so unexplained visits.

I'd like for you, the unknown visitor, to record your presence so I have a rough idea of how many view my page on a daily basis. To be honest, I'd rather have ten people bookmark it and read it everyday than one hundred visitors who happen to stumble across it by accident and never return.

So do me a favor- if you visit (almost) everyday, leave a comment below. I'd like to know I'm not writing all of this for nothing. Thanks.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Me, I'm your first comment here :)
That makes me happy.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me, your sister Stacey. I generally find some down time and work, and blogs become my friend.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An LSDer - I read it every day or every few days, just so you know.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also from LSD. I read your posts daily. I too am a disgruntled teacher tossing it all away after 14 years to pursue a law career. I have about 13 more days in my countdown than you.

8:32 PM  
Blogger dawnsia said...

Hi I can't help but notice that you change a lot of flat tires-ain't they paved them roads over in Georgia yet?

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, its me, I love reading all your wrighting. You are very, very good. I enjoyed my visit. Guess who.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters