BLOG: (Almost Official) Acceptance

banner

2005/02/08

(Almost Official) Acceptance

I found out today that I have been accepted to my first choice of law schools. The assistant dean of admissions contacted me by phone and told me that action had been taken on my application Monday- and that I had been accepted. This decision will allow me to move home, stop teaching, and focus on a new career.

Needless to say, I'm excited.

I should receive the official letter in a few days, so until then I won't be able to celebrate completely, but it's nice to know that it's on the way.

Before this, things moved like concrete. Now things have jumped to light speed- I find myself making plans to rent a moving van to fill with various odds and ends. I've moved a few times, and I've learned from experience to do it in stages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters