BLOG: I Think I've Created A Monster (Or At Least I Hope So)

banner

2006/07/28

I Think I've Created A Monster (Or At Least I Hope So)

I've created a blog that with any luck, will change the face of the Internet forever.

Just kidding. However, I am hoping it turns out to be an interesting idea.

It's a community blog, in the sense that anyone can post what they want.

I've always thought that the biggest weakness of a blog is that it only shares one singular viewpoint. As a result, people have to visit several blogs to get a rounded view of a particular situation.

Also, people tend to only visit blogs that reinforce what they think- hopefully this experiment will challenge people to visit ideas they normally wouldn't consider.

The website is www.everyman-blog.blogspot.com.

The username is Yorick2006.
The password is Everyman.

Change it however you wish- however, I ask that you don't change the password, for obvious reasons. If you really want to only hear your own opinions, get your own blog. This one, in theory, belongs to everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zuska said...

but we have these already - they're bulletin/message boards. They seem to have come before blogs, at least in my experience.

How do you think this new blog of yours is different than message boards? I'm curious.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yorick - call my cell. email me if you don't have it. I've been trying to contact you.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters