BLOG: Home Sweet Trailer

banner

2005/06/20

Home Sweet Trailer

My wife found us a place to stay!

It's a trailer north of Jackson that sits on six acres. The owner knows we have four dogs and doesn't care. He's faxing her the lease agreement tomorrow.

Hopefully, I'll be able to move on the 4th of July weekend (oh, the sweet blessed irony!) In the meantime, I've got to start packing, giving away, or throwing out everything in the house.

I'm so looking forward to staying in one place for three years straight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait till you see it!!!!

me

3:36 AM  
Blogger dawnsia said...

Call me! As Imogen would say- "I have a hot idea!"

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's great! My summer vacation officially starts tomorrow and I could not be happier!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters