BLOG: Pedestrians Have Right-Of-Way, But Trucks Have Bad Brakes

banner

2005/03/15

Pedestrians Have Right-Of-Way, But Trucks Have Bad Brakes

I've always wanted to make money writing country songs. In reality, I'd love to sing them, but I don't have the voice for it.

I think that I'm going to go to New Orleans this summer and draw caricatures for free- I think it would be a neat story to tell the grandkids one day.

I think anyone who uses steroids in baseball deserves a fate worse than Sisyphus.

I want to plant a tomato garden- and maybe a few pumpkins.

I may have officially given up teaching first period- I'll let you know tomorrow. Today, I just sat there and read while they wasted time. (Maybe I'll write a country song with the extra free time.)

House is officially my new favorite TV show. Ed used to be before it became predictable and was cancelled.

I've never tasted rhubarb pie.

Dan Marino should have won at least one Super Bowl ring, but they never gave him anyone who could run the ball.

I have forty-eight days left in education. I might just make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters