BLOG: 1000 hits

banner

2005/02/23

1000 hits

I can't believe that in less that a month my website will have reached over 1000 hits. That should equate to roughly 13,000- 14,000 hits in one year.

That number is totally mind-boggling to me. I can't imagine creating something that is viewed that many times in a year. Once, I made a website (using HTML, believe it or not) for a computer science class in college. I think it received about 38 hits, total. So I'm pretty excited about this little venture.

I wish there was something I could do for the 1000th visitor, but I don't know how. If you are observant enough to notice, however, please comment so everyone will know that you were the one that helped me reach the milestone.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was visitor 999, and when I came back later to see if you had written more, there were already 1000 hits, so congratulations disgruntled teacher!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters