BLOG: Snapshot

banner

2005/02/22

Snapshot

Here is a list of the things on my computer desk staring back at me as I type:

1. An "Oust" air freshener than ran out of fragrance a LONG time ago. (If you don't know, these are the nifty battery-operated guys that turn on and off regularly so your room smells like a fruit stand- worked pretty well while it lasted.)

2. A stapler that I never use because I have paper clips in the drawer, and I consider paper clips to be much more professional.

3. A pack of printable mailing labels for all of the law school applications I sent out- I hate my handwriting.

4. A memory card reader so I can transfer photos to the computer.

5. A pathetic pack of Walgreens "Premium" Photo Paper that doesn't work very well- typing paper is far better. The ink pools on the paper and never dries.

6. A half chewed up photo album filled, ironically, with pictures of dogs.

7. A burned out 40 watt light bulb.

8. A cat toy that looks slightly demonic with its yellow plastic ball and wild troll-like hair.

9. Assorted framed wedding pictures.

10. A black belt that I had to turn around and tape to my waist because I couldn't find my brown belt in time for work.

11. An envelope sorter that's mournfully empty.

12. A cheap Wal-Mart print that say "Parapluie-Revel" and has three people holding umbrellas in the rain. It's yellow.

13. A Kodak DX4530 (my technological pride and joy).

14. A $30 printer- which might help explain the pathetic pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters