BLOG: The FBI owes me big time.

banner

2005/01/31

The FBI owes me big time.

Update:I think I've found a way for the FBI to differentiate between normal people and psychos.You send everyone into a room with a stack of white paper, crayons, and a stapler.You instruct them to draw a picture and staple it to the board.I like to think that a normal person would put a staple in all four corners. My students, however, believe no such thing.Some of them put one staple in the top middle, so their drawing flops around in the draft from the air conditioning. Others go for the caddy-corner approach, so their picture waves at you from the other two corners. Lastly, one student decided to staple three of the four corners. What the hell is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters