BLOG: Tidbits

banner

2006/09/13

Tidbits

After my latest post, my stats dropped substantially. I suppose half my audience doesn't like what I'm saying.

Surely my soul will wither and my flesh will fall from my bones like chaff. Any minute now... Waiting...

Wait. I'm still here.

Generally speaking, this blog is apolitical. (I'm mostly Libertarian, so I sit by while everyone else rips each other to shreds.) One could take my latest post any number of ways- perhaps I believe it, perhaps I feel that was what Bush was really thinking, perhaps I felt that brutal honesty was a better option than fancy speeches. Perhaps it was none of those things. Or all of them. The point is, the reader will see in it what they want. Or what they don't want. Oh well.

Snakes on a plane, I suppose.

Moral of the post: I'd rather talk to myself online than cater to ideologues on either side of the aisle who deal with disagreement by refusing to face it.

Me: Hey, what's going on?
Me: Not much. You?
Me: Just sittin' around, talkin' to you.
Me: Cool.
Me: Hey, I left a comment on your latest post.
Me: Really? Awesome!
Me: Yeah. You're an idiot.

That's what I'm talkin' about. And yes, I'm insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters