BLOG: StatCounter

banner

2006/09/15

StatCounter

I finally allowed public access to my StatCounter data. I'm not a privacy freak or anything- I was just lazy. The link is on the right.

I thought it would be a good addition, as people are naturally curious about what other people are doing. In fact, it's such a good (and free) program that I bet it's already recorded your visit as you're reading this. Click here to find out.

In that vein, I have a question for my usual readers.

How did you stumble across this blog? I'm interested in the little quirks and turns of life that bring ideas together. I am positive there are people who read this blog regularly that found this site by happenstance. I'd like to know exactly how that happenstance occurred.

Feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments section- that way I'll get to peer inside the heads of my readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters