BLOG: Biking Log #3

banner

2006/09/26

Biking Log #3

Saturday I tried to bike to a nearby town, but gave up and turned around. It's difficult when you're not riding a loop, because you don't know how much gas you have in the tank to turn around. All said, though, I biked roughly 10.5 miles in an hour.

Today I headed south, and found a new road that I think will become my favorite. It carves its way through the earth- probably was once a horse trail- and has little traffic. In fact, only one car passed me the whole time.

I biked 38 minutes and 12 seconds.
I traveled 7.177 miles.
My average speed was 11.3 miles per hour.
My top speed was 26.7 miles per hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger bulletholes said...

Man, it sounds like you have way better places to bike than I. I spend a lot of my thinking just trying to make eye contact with the hundreds of cars that seem to have a bead on me. I gotta get out of this city.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters