BLOG: Things that Have Fallen Off My Car

banner

2006/08/11

Things that Have Fallen Off My Car

1. Window Handle
2. Sun Visor
3. Parking Light
4. One Tire (pulled off after going flat)
5. Gas Door
6. Alternator (pulled off after going bad)

So far, I've only replaced numbers #4 and #6, since they actually make the car go. I'm tinkering with the idea of stripping my car down to just a "dune buggy" type device, to make it as light as possible. I've have to check with the local laws. However, if motorcycles are legal, I don't think I'd need doors and such. Probably just seatbelts. I could also take out the whole trunk.

Just a thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger BTideRoll said...

What about the doobie that fell out your window?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about smudge. yorick, please call home. i need to talk to you.

5:22 PM  
Blogger dawnsia said...

I posted today-please comment doobie brother.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters