BLOG: Nuts and Bolts

banner

2006/08/15

Nuts and Bolts

I feel inclined to introduce a new blog entitled Cache of Reason. I do so because I personally know the author, and also because it appears it will contain lots of informational nuggets for those applying and/or entering law school in the fall.

Along that same vein, I feel that the title of my blog is a misnomer. I haven't really posted about law school in a while, and as of right now I have no desire whatsoever to change that habit.

I don't really care. I probably should care more, but I can't. Believe me, I've tried. A lot.

I enjoy learning about the law, but I also enjoy working crossword puzzles. And walking outside. And learning how to juggle and watching TV.

But none of those things define me. I'm not a law student or crossword fanatic or walker or juggler or TV watcher. I'm all those things and more.

For that reason, I'm changing the name of this Blog, so as not to mislead people. It's slightly unfair to have someone look at "Musings of a 2L" and instead find a sermon on the evils of mortgages.

I hope you like the new title- what it lacks in originality it makes up for with accuracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters