BLOG: Contracts Grade

banner

2006/06/01

Contracts Grade

B.

This is actually pretty good for the contracts class I took.

For starters, she only gave out one "A" last semester- meaning that B+s became the A for all intents and purposes. So a B is pretty competitive, at least for that class.

Secondly, the test didn't seem very fair at all. I say that not as sour grapes- five or six of my classmates actually went to the Dean to complain, I hear. Also, as someone who taught for three years, I can usually tell a valid test when I see it. This one covered more appellate advocacy than contracts, it appeared.

Thirdly, I was so confused after that test that I wouldn't have been shocked to see anything between an A and a C pop up on the grading screen. So a B is a good compromise.

I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters