BLOG: Bag and Tag

banner

2006/05/28

Bag and Tag

Last year at about this time I was surfing the internet and looking for fellow students who would be accompanying me to law school. I found Mark Lyon, who is arguably the flagship of our little blogging community at our particular school. I also met goodluckfox, who entered those hallways the same year I did. There are others, but I digress- the purpose for this post is to allow the up and coming students the chance to find a student who has traveled that path before. Hopefully, by doing so, they will ease their anxiety and gain some insight into the process.

(Those uninterested, please ignore the last paragraph- it's just a string of random words to attract those looking for me to my website.)

Mississippi College School of Law, student blog, 1L, One-L, MCSOL blog, first-year law student, Jackson Mississippi blog law school, Mississippi College blawg, J.D. degree, Jackson Mississippi College Law School blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. You and I are in seperate sections, so we cover both sets of professors.

I hope nobody comes looking at my blog expecting to see insightful commentary and scholarly discussion on the law.

Hell, I'm just having FUN most of the time. :) But I suspect I might have a few useful posts for incoming students, scattered like needles in haystacks.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters