BLOG: Property Grade

banner

2006/05/23

Property Grade

I'm divulging grades for this semester because I feel like it, and (a) since last semester's grades were never made public, any guess as to my standing will only be conjecture. Also, (b) I thought it would be kinda neat to finally round out the year.

Course: Property
Grade: A

This is good. This is very good.

What will always irk me, however, is if I received a B+ and got a bump for asking a question he didn't know the answer to, or if I earned it pure and simple.

Some things are best left unknown.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations indeed!

And I know how you feel... our Property Professor puts class participation at like TWENTY FIVE PERCENT. That's enough to shift you a whole letter grade. Since I got an A in Property in the fall due to such a bump-up, I've always felt kinda dodgy about it, like I didn't really earn it (even if I technically did). I'd rather have earned it on my essay.

Goodluckfox

9:22 AM  
Blogger Yorick said...

Yeah, I wish I knew, but I really don't feel comfortable asking. I don't want to seem like it "matters," because it really doesn't.

His syllabus authorizes him to raise grades by half a letter, so at least I can take solace in the fact that I had at least a B+ on the final.

(I don't need to endlessly whine, especially over an "A"- it's just a nagging curiosity; I'll take it anyway I can get it.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters