BLOG: Torts Grade

banner

2006/05/30

Torts Grade

C+

I have recorded below the internal dialogue that followed this revelation:



ID: Damnit!!! Someone must pay!
EGO: Oh, calm down, Id, it's just one C+. And it's for a two-hour class, so it doesn't hurt as much.
SUPEREGO: I for one think it's perfectly respectable.
ID: Shut up, the both of you, fools! I'm plotting my revenge!
SUPEREGO: Revenge? How inanely boorish... Congratulations to everyone who did better.
EGO: I'm happy for them, but I wish I could have done as well, too.
SUPEREGO: He who is last shall be first, ego- remember that.
ID: After I hatch my plan, you may be right...
EGO: Let's not get arrested over a C+, okay? I've got a future to think about.
ID: A future as a miserable C+ making loser, perhaps? I hear the Taco Bell needs a new burrito wrapper.
SUPEREGO: A fine job- forty hours a week, friendly people- who wouldn't like that?
EGO: Uh, I didn't go to law school to be a burrito wrapper.
SUPEREGO: Perhaps they have some management positions.
ID: HA! Ego, help me find the jumper cables and a screwdriver.
EGO: Jumper cables? Screwdriver? What the hell?
SUPEREGO: Heck. He meant heck.
ID: I know a trick that'll keep the people with better grades from making it to their next test. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
EGO: Do you know you're insane? 'Cause as long as you know it, I'm okay with it.
SUPEREGO: He's no insane, just mentally unstable.
ID: And you're a retard who's going to hell, the both of you. (rummaging) Found 'em. Who's with me?
SUPEREGO: I must go alert the authorities, I'm afraid.
EGO: How 'bout we didn't and just say we did?
ID: LOSERS!
EGO: Look, it's just one C+. It won't hurt my average that much.
ID: Tell it to your loser friends at Taco Bell. You'll probably end up working for the guy who got the B.
SUPEREGO: Wonderful chap, I bet.
EGO: I need a nap.

Thereafter Ego dreams of screwdrivers, burritos, and doing hard time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters