BLOG: One Down, Five To Go

banner

2005/11/28

One Down, Five To Go

Took my first exam today.

It was just a one-hour course- Legal Analysis- but it feels good to get it out of the way. I feel like I did well, but I won't know until after Christmas.

My first of the Big Five- Criminal Law, Property, Torts, Contracts, and Civil Procedure- begins next Tuesday, I believe. So the time draws nigh.

My first one is Criminal Law, so I've been focusing on it.

Right now I know more about murder than a sane man should- let's just hope I maintain that sanity over the next few weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were the first car in the parking lot this morning. I know, because I was the second.

Loxley

9:32 PM  
Blogger Yorick said...

Swip,

I'm attending Mississippi College School of Law- however I did teach English in Atlanta for a while.

You have a nice blog- very insightful. Your viewpoint on race is refreshingly balanced.

Loxley,

I'm always the first car in the lot- 5:30 A.M. on the dot, thanks to the miracle of carpooling with my wife. Sometimes I wish I could sleep later, but it does help with the studying.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters