BLOG: Tempus Fugit

banner

2005/11/21

Tempus Fugit

Yesterday my sister called to confirm the Thanksgiving Dinner schedule. Every year my wife and I go to her parents' house to eat in the morning (to facilitate her dad's deer hunting) and then on to my parents' house in the evening. The trick is to have enough time to digest in between meals.

I can't believe it's already late November. It doesn't feel like the Holiday Season yet. Partly, I suppose, because the weather in Mississippi is so strange. Last week we were in the 80's- not exactly the weather for roasting chestnuts.

In other news, I have my first real mid-term on November 28th. It's only a one hour credit course (Legal Analysis) but the teacher has been out a while due to surgery, so no one in the class is exactly sure what the exam will cover.

I hope wherever you are time is moving at a slower pace- because here, it's running at breakneck speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters