BLOG: First Grade

banner

2005/10/30

First Grade

Tomorrow I'll ride the elevator down to the law school basement, peer at the list posted on the wall, and finally learn what grade I earned on my Torts midterm.

It's been almost a month since I took the darn thing, and I'm dying to know my grade. At this point I don't even care how I did- I just want to know my score.

I've decided not to tell ANYONE my grade for the following reasons:

1) If I do extremely well, my fellow peers will flock to me like some sort of demi-god, begging for the intellectual equivalents of bread loaves and fish.

2) If my grade is horrible, my fellow peers will shun me, thus cutting off a valuable source of information.

3) If my score is mediocre, I wouldn't feel like telling anyone anyway. No one wants to stand on a mountaintop and yell, "I'm average!" At least not me, anyway.

There are a possible 40 points one can earn on the exam. I would kill for anything over a 30. From the clues our professor has given us, most people scored in the lower 20s.

I've already decided that if I have the lowest score in my class (over a 100 people) I'm dropping out.

I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm still a law school student.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters