BLOG: Renovation

banner

2005/09/12

Renovation

I traveled to Atlanta this weekend with my brother-in-law to begin the renovation of my townhouse. Right now I'm paying both rent and mortgage, so it's important that I rent out my old place as soon as possible.

Next weekend I head out that way to begin the process of painting the walls. Then I have to put in a new refrigerator and start looking for possible tenants.

I wish I didn't have to worry with this, but it'll be great when it's finished. Hopefully it won't have too much of an impact on my law school studies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh where, oh where can my brother Mark be.
Oh where, oh where can he be.
His hair is not green,
but his feet I have not seen.
Oh where, oh where can he be.

9:14 AM  
Blogger dawnsia said...

for the record i didn't write that poem

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yorick,
where have you been? i miss your blogs. i hope law school is going better.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters