BLOG: Blog Minutiae

banner

2005/03/21

Blog Minutiae

The 'ol blog is over 2000 hits. It took roughly 51 days to reach that milestone, which translates to about 40 hits a day. Based on Google data, I can deduce that there must be several people who check it more than once daily, sense page impression numbers are much higher.

As far as updates go, I finally figured out how to add links to the side. If you're curious and HTML challenged like myself let me know and I'll help; there's no sense in us both wasting our time. I hope to add more links soon but I was so excited that I succeeded I decided to bask in my victory a while before pressing the issue.

Monetarily speaking, this site has generated revenue of $2.59, which averages out to five cents a day. I only mention this because I count myself among the financially morbid- I like to know how much everything costs, even if I'll never get a chance to buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters