BLOG: Workload

banner

2006/04/09

Workload

The grind that is the final weeks of law school has finally begun. I'm about to travel to the library and spend the next ten hours or so finishing my Contracts assignment, working on my second memo, and practicing for my research exam. The next three weeks will be characterized by a severe lack of sleep, an intense amount of pressure, and a lot of despair.

In other words, it'll be law school on steroids.

Some of it I could have done earlier, but I'm the type who performs better under pressure. Waiting until the last minute generally produces, at least for me, a better product. It is somewhat nerve-wracking, however, to test that hypothesis every single time. When you procrastinate, there's no safety net, just a long way down to the bottom.

Here's hoping I come through this experience with all my limbs (and most of my sanity) intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters