BLOG: I Can See You...

banner

2006/04/01

I Can See You...

Thanks to Google Analytics, that is.

Here's visitor information since March 29, when I actually was able to begin using the program:


#--------------------------------------------------------
# Geo Map Overlay
#--------------------------------------------------------
Country/Region/City Visits
Clarkston
Jackson
Riverside
Morgantown
Clinton
Carpentersville
Potomac
Mcdonough
Oxford
Clinton
Houston
Congers
Dallas
Asheville
Toronto
Mucurapo
Mount Pearl Park
Singapore
Glasgow
Livingston
Washington

(Don't worry- that's all I know. You big-brother conspiracists can rest easy.)

What's even more exciting is the fact that roughly 70% of my visitors are "direct"- meaning that people are actually taking the time to type my URL address into their browser. That's simply amazing to me. Thank you, everyone, for supporting my little venture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters