BLOG: Scalia

banner

2006/03/28

Scalia

Justice Scalia will be giving a talk to my law school on April 5th. We are allowed to bring two guests, and possibly ask him a (respectfully phrased) question at the end of the program.

My wife is going to go, but I still need to find a second person. Hopefully my father-in-law will be able to go, as everyone else I know works a day shift. I'd hate to have two slots open and only fill one for a chance to see a living, breathing Supreme Court Justice. Whether you agree with his views or not, he is 1/9 of 33% of our federal government. Which comes out to 3.6%.

Assuming there's 300 million people in the country, I would represent .0000000033 percent of the country's population.

Which makes 3.6% seem quite large indeed.

Secondly, what question should I ask him? I'm not familiar enough with his opinions at the moment to ask anything too pertinent, and I'll likely be too busy with assignments to do much reading.

Any suggestions appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters