BLOG: Stump

banner

2006/03/22

Stump

A few weeks ago (before Spring Break) I posed what I thought to be a rather innocuous question to my property professor. He didn't have an answer. This is quite strange, because the man if basically a walking Property dictionary. Everyone in the class kinda got uncomfortable.

The next day, he started off class by restating my question and giving what he thought was the answer. He said it was a "perfect teaching opportunity." Then he spent ten minutes explaining it.

Now, he mentions my name EVERY day in class. He doesn't call on me, but I get the feeling that he's expecting me to raise my hand and ask another question, so he can answer it and feel vindicated.

Either that, or he thinks I'm a genius- which I'm not. I just got lucky.

At any rate, I think I'll quit while I'm ahead and keep my mouth shut in class.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just curious - what was the question?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters