BLOG: Police State

banner

2006/02/23

Police State

The mayor of Jackson, Mississippi, namely Frank Melton, is currently utilizing the SWAT Team to locate a man who was recently found not guilty of murder. Apparently, there is no warrant for the man's arrest, nor is one forthcoming.

This, for some strange reason, doesn't faze the mayor one bit.

It's nice to know that the mayor can decide that someone is "dangerous" and then hunt him down Nazi style in the streets.

All of the big hoopla has been created by two rather sensational trials that both ended in verdicts of not guilty. Apparently, most people think the people in the trials were guilty, but the jury (who was at the trial, I believe) found them innocent. Apparently most people think the jury was wrong. I don't know what to think (I wasn't there), but I know that people have been convicted on less evidence than what the State provided.

At any rate, continue to read as I update how Melton is waging a one-man war against the United States Constitution.

Unless he determines I'm a threat and arrests me in the middle of the night.

Wait- I'm in a different county- he doesn't have jurisdiction.

Wait- that doesn't matter to a man who doesn't care about civil liberties.

If I don't post tomorrow, take up a collection and post my bail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters