BLOG: Headless Chicken

banner

2006/02/03

Headless Chicken

I have NO time.

Right now I'm posting this message from my Property class, because I'm pretty sure it'll be my only chance to post today.

Here's a quandary-

Last semester I did very well and I never took notes in class. I basically read my Casebooks, looked at a few study aids, and then took the exams. Most of the time I didn't even listen in class. However, during the semester, I felt as though I had a decent grasp of the material.

This semester is different. I'm working harder- taking notes, listening more- but now I feel as though I'm lost. I have 20-page outlines in each class, yet I have no idea what's going on. Last semester, I had a doodle of each professor and a pretty good handle on my subjects.

What gives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters