BLOG: Where Are All The Normal Blogs?

banner

2006/01/30

Where Are All The Normal Blogs?

Occasionally I'll search Blogger for new blogs, in hopes that I can find what appears to be a "normal" blog.

Usually my search is fruitless. I find dozens of foreign-language blogs, heaps of marketing blogs, and a smidgen of blogs that serve some very specific purpose (desktop themes, radio collecting, etc.) but very few Everyman type of blogs.

Other than a few people (fish comes to mind) I've not found a lot of blogs that I like to constantly check up on- in that vein, then, please feel free to post a link to your blog- if it's "normal."

Here's my definition of normal:

1. You describe everyday experiences with enough context so that someone reading it can understand what's going on.
2. You update semi-frequently.
3. It's in English. (sorry, I don't know enough of a foreign language to understand anything else.)
4. Hopefully, it's somewhat humorous.

In short, a blog that gives a glimpse into what life is like in whatever particular part of the world you're in. I think that's what the majority of bloggers are looking for- am I wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters