BLOG: Nine-to-Fiver

banner

2006/03/09

Nine-to-Fiver

I officially have a job this summer with an attorney.

I won't get rich doing it, but I'll get tons and tons of experience.

It's with a sole practitioner, so basically I'll be exposed to everything legal that comes through the door.

It's quite fortuitous that I found a position with a law firm, as the hurricanes have tightened up the legal market in this area considerably. Basically, everyone from New Orleans has consolidated in the Jackson area, which doubles their employees and shrinks the potential openings. Many of my peers- some of which are in the top ten percent- haven't been so lucky.

Well, that's one less thing to worry about...

Now, onto memos that will soon be due and exams that are looming around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters