BLOG: Nothing.

banner

2006/04/16

Nothing.

That's what I've done over the past two days.

Glorious, unabashed, uninhibited nothing- it's been great.

Friday I drove up Highway 3 to Yazoo City from Vicksburg- one of the most beautiful drives I've ever been on. The weather was perfect and, to top it off, I passed a junkyard that had a Toyota Camry in it. So I was able to get two working seatbelt holders for five dollars. So now I'm legal.

Yesterday I hid Easter Eggs for my neices and went out to eat at a fancy Japanese restaurant.

Sometimes, it is important to do "nothing" if only so the doing of "something" later won't be so difficult. Our metaphysical gas tanks must be refilled during a long drive if we hope to go anywhere at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters