BLOG: The Hardest Part

banner

2005/12/16

The Hardest Part

This whole waiting thing is turning out to be more stressful than I thought...

I hate the fact that the exams are on a curve- I felt as though I did consistently well, but that means nothing because my grade is determined relative to everyone else. If it were an objective scale, I'd rest easier.

At my school, you are asked to leave if you score a 1.6 or below, and placed on probation if you score a 2.0., which is the equivalent of all Cs. To get a 1.6, you would have to get a D+ on virtually every exam.

I feel as if I scored consistently Bish, which slight rises and dips along the way. I'd be thrilled if my overall GPA was a 3.0- such a grade would easily place me in the top 30 percent of the class.

Forgive all the conjecture, but something simply has to fill the waking moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters