BLOG: First Blog Contest

banner

2005/08/13

First Blog Contest

I am quickly coming up on my 200th post, which is hard for me to believe.

To celebrate the occasion, I'm creating a contest-

Comment below as to what topic you would like to hear me pontificate about- I'll pick the one that interests me the most and write a piece about it. If I have to, I'll even do outside research on the topic until I'm able to comment on it with a modicum of intelligence. This is just as much your blog as it is mine, after all- without readers, this whole little venture is pretty much pointless.

For that reason, let me know what you want to read. I'll be more than happy to oblige.

(Don't worry if your comment isn't chosen- it still stands an excellent chance of being explored at a later juncture.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters