BLOG: $800 Cleavage

banner

2005/02/26

$800 Cleavage

My wife and I are good friends with a couple that live a few houses down. Yesterday the wife found out that her husband had filed divorce papers. He told her while she was driving down the road that she would receive them in a few days. He paid $800 for the privilege.

He told her that he didn't love her and that he had just been pretending for the last few months.

She was devestated- she said it came out of the blue, and from what me and my wife have seen, we believe her. I guess you never really know some people, despite your best efforts.

Treasure what you have people, and don't take it for granted.

I'm going into law, but I'm pretty sure I'd rather defend guilty people than be a divorce lawyer. No matter the pay, I couldn't live with myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger dawnsia said...

Call me...I need to ask you a couple of things relating to this post.

5:40 PM  
Blogger dawnsia said...

Actually it's not this post I have a question about, it's another one.
thanks

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters