BLOG: Site Update

banner

2006/06/30

Site Update

I removed my Google ads a few days ago- I think I had earned about $4.00 in over a year of blogging. It wasn't worth the intrusion.

Added 3 new links under new "Internal Dialogue" section to the right. (I call it this because the links all focus on Mississippi-related issues, and might not be terribly exciting to some of my far-flung visitors across the globe.)

Speaking of which, I have received visits from Norway, England, and Germany in the past few days. How they ever found my blog (and chose to actually return) I'll never know. Yet I suppose that's the power of the internet.

Regardless, I like to briefly introduce a link before just blinding posting it.

Rule12b6.com is an online community/website developed by a law school peer. It's goal is to be a meeting place for students at Mississippi College School of Law, as well as area attorneys. It's an ambitious goal, but he's tackled it with hard work and elegance. I wish him well.

Not the Last Word is written by someone who works in the legal world (I'm not sure what he wants out "there," so I'm playing it safe) who likes to post his opinions on various topics. As the title of his blog suggests, he's very open to healthy debate.

Mississippi Law is a site run by two or three? guys in Mississippi who like to debate various legal situations which arise in our state. For those of you living in Mississippi, it might be interesting to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters