BLOG

banner

2005/03/06



This is one of my favorite success stories. This guy found his way to our back deck and decided he had found a home. A classic tomcat in every sense, he often engaged in fights and wandered off for days at a time.

I knew, however, that I would soon be moving from the townhouse to return to Mississippi. So something had to be done. I asked around my classes and asked if anyone needed a ratter. One girl said that her parents had tried everything (even bought a snake!) in an effort to keep the mice out of their barn. Apparently it's a big problem among people who keep horses. So she asked her parents, and they said they'd try him out.

I was worried as I drove him over but my worries ceased as I saw their place. They easily had three acres, so he had plenty of places to wander around. Her mother had even built a memorial for a horse they had buried, so I wasn't too concerned. Every now and then, I get updates from the student, and everything is going fine. It's a lot of trouble helping animals (read the article below about buying new carpet) but it's worth it when they find a home.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters