BLOG: Comment #2

banner

2005/02/14

Comment #2

Anonymous said...
I have noticed you mentioned Budha in this post and in a previous post even before mentioning Jesus-I just wanted to remind you that the apostle Paul is a turtle-he said he had learned the secret of
"being content in every situation",
Of course "content" is different than "happy"..............


This is truly a great point. Thanks for reminding me. Although immersed in the Scriptures at an early age, it would probably do me well to take a refresher course. I think I'm arriving at the point where I believe every major religion believes roughly the same thing, only the paths to achieving the end result are different. Whether or not that makes much of a theological difference, however, is a totally different question. In any case, thank you for reminding me that Christianity, if properly applied, shares many of the aspects of Buddhism. I need readers like you to keep me on my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters