BLOG: Would you like fries with that?

banner

2005/02/15

Would you like fries with that?

I was successful in my quest to gain part-time employment- as a tutor. Now I will work after school three hours a week to help middle school children learn how to read. Sadly, I think it will be much more rewarding to see their faces light up, because they are still at an age where they can be positively influenced. The students I teach, on the other hand, are often too far gone. So hopefully, I'll be able to help a few children and make a little bit of money as well. We'll see.

For those of you that are interested, page impressions on this site skyrocketed last week (on one day I received 347, I think) but now they're on more of a consistent, albeit lower, pattern. I think I get about 50-75 impressions a day. And since I've become less obsessive-compulsive over my creation, I check it less- maybe only three or four times a day. So that means there is a small group of people that are nice enough to check my blog everyday.

Thank you.

Really, I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Counters